Winterbrook Chalet - 9 bedrooms, 9 Bathrooms of 450sqm approx. of Pure Luxury!
The real estate market at Mount Buller is the strongest it has ever been.
There are several underlying reasons Mt Buller has such appeal:
1. Proximity to Melbourne
2. The village atmosphere, ski field experience, Race Club, TBR and generational comradery.
3. COVID has brought families together and what better way to be together than skiing. Skiing is
the only recreation that parents and even grandparents can sit with their kids and grandkids on
the chairlift and enjoy the experience of skiing together, dining out and have a dining
experience in your own chalet with family and friends.
Winterbrook is the most significant chalet to be offered at Mt Buller in years – Winterbrook ticks every box:
• Outstanding The Avenue location, just over the road from Pension Grimus and a stone’s throw
from the 6 Seater ABOM Express Chairlift and Ski School.
• The building was designed by Hendersons/McIntyres and constructed by Victoria’s leading
Alpine builders Humphries and Cooke for the Buxton family.
• There are very few buildings constructed like Winterbrook, reinforced concrete floors, masonry
brick walls, double glazing and importantly the building is clad in Western Red Cedar.
Winterbrook has 9 (nine) bedrooms all with ensuites. There are two commercially appointed kitchens with enormous meal areas. Winterbrook has an atmospheric stone surround open fireplace, cathedral ceilings and glass atrium which provides a light filled living space with spectacular vistas of Mt Stirling, The Bluff and beyond.
Sundecks, hydronic heating throughout, ski and drying rooms, workshop, laundry and generous storage rooms.
There is no other private Chalet on Buller that has in excess of 450sqm of indulgent living space.
The opportunity exists to buy as one family holding or alternatively it is possible to sub-divide into three apartment holdings.
In summary Winterbrook Chalet is positioned perfect and is in perfect condition.
In conjunction with Adams Estate Agents.
For more information please contact the below agents:
0411 502 424
0437 199 500
0419 858 007